Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{swap}





I had the most amazing opportunity today to participate in a swap with some other photographers in DFW. I know these ladies through a photography forum, and we've talked for some time about trading services since our own children don't like to pose for us anymore. :p

We met this evening in downtown Denton and I had the chance to shoot 7 adorable children while the other photographers shot my little man! The images of my E are fantastic - I can't wait to get them on my walls!

Just wanted to share a few of some of the lovlies I had the chance to meet tonight!

3 comments:

Jeanine♥ said...

Love your work girl! I added you to my fave blog list. :)
jeanine

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Love them, Melissa! I had such a fun time, too. Can't wait to do it again!

Jenn said...

I know that pig tailed princess EK! Her Mommy is a good friend of mine! Small world you know!